Only two months to go: it’s time to get involved with World Oral Health Day 2022
WOHD relies on you to drive awareness on how to prevent and manage oral diseases. Learn more, use the campaign resources and get involved.
New French and Spanish translations available
In addition to English, the French and Spanish translations of the following resources are also now available:
Display and distribute the campaign posters. There are 12 to choose from and include:
- people of different ages because oral health is important throughout life;
- Toothie, our popular mascot, to help engage children;
- a patient in the dental setting to promote the importance of regular check-ups;
- a dentist because oral health professionals help to maintain health, well-being and quality of life;
- a business person to promote WOHD in the workplace.