Common oral mucosal diseases
Prof Alessandro Villa
- President of Oral Medicine Associates, PA & Chief of Oral Medicine, Oral Oncology and Dentistry at the Miami Cancer Institute.
- Professor at the Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine.
- Former Associate Clinical Professor at University of California San Francisco (UCSF).
- Directed oral medicine residencies at UCSF and Harvard Universities.
The Saudi Dental Society will be holding its 34th Saudi International Dental Conference (SIDC 2023) on January 19-21 2023. The venue will be in Hilton Riyadh Hotel & Residences, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is a yearly gathering of dental educators, practitioners and students from different universities and dental organizations in the Kingdom with invited Guest Speakers from around the globe.
CE Session: Common oral mucosal diseases
- Become familiar with the most common oral disorders that are encountered in routine general dental practice.
- Learn how to provide a differential diagnosis, collect a through patient’s history
- Familiarize with the clinical findings and diagnostic tests available.