Clinical diagnosis of orofacial pain
DDS, University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica, Master in Endodontics, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, México PhD in Engineering and Materials Science, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, México, PhD in Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Liege, Belgium. Director of the Graduate Programs in Dentistry; Coordinator of the Master in Endodontics and Coordinator of the Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine Clinic, School of Dentistry, University of Costa Rica.
- To know the mechanisms and etiologies involved in orofacial pain
- To know the current classification of orofacial pain
- To analyze the main characteristics of orofacial pain of dental origin
- To know the main clinical strategies for the management of orofacial dental pain
- Analyze the main non-odontogenic orofacial pain conditions