Ceramic Dental Implants: Clinical and Research Perspectives.
Dental Implantology Event
Nablus, State of Palestine, Middle East
Assoc. Prof Ahmad Jum’ah
- Dean, Faculty of Dentistry, Aqaba Medical Sciences University
- Associate professor and senior consultant of restorative dentistry
- Former/Head of the restorative dentistry department and director of MClinDent in restorative dentistry program
- Clinical lead of internship and advanced clinical training programs
- Honorary senior lecturer: Oral rehabilitation, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Visiting research fellow: School of Dentistry, University of Leeds, UK
Palestine Dental Association
this dental implantology event will focus on ceramic dental implants and soft tissue management around teeth and implant.
CE Session: Ceramic Dental Implants: Clinical and Research Perspectives.
By the end of the presentation, attendees will learn about the;
- evolution of implant materials
- driving forces behind seeking titanium alternatives
- applications of ceramics in dental implantology
- limitations and potential improvements of ceramic implants
- replacing missing teeth in the aesthetic zone with zirconia dental implants