08 April 2019
- Diagnosis of oral mucosa depending on the color of the tissue
01 April 2019
- Pathological factors causing demineralization and protective factors causing remineralization.
- Early identification and assessment of caries risk factors by using caries risk assessment.
- To diagnose the first signs of demineralization of hard dental tissues.
- Management of cavitated lesions; different treatment concepts to solve the problem of the cavitated lesions, especially the deep carious lesion.