Recent Advancements in Direct Aesthetic Resin Restorations: Clinical Application Protocols
Belarus Dental Congress
Minsk, Belarus, Europe
Dr Bora Korkut
- 2008: graduated from Marmara University Dentistry and started the career as a dentist.
- 2015: PhD thesis ‘The assessment of dimensional alterations of worn incisors in different time periods’ in Marmara University, Dentistry Faculty, Restorative Department
- 2009: He has been working as an ‘Assistant Professor’ in Marmara University, Dentistry Faculty, Department of Restorative Dentistry
- International and national research and publications about direct/indirect aesthetic restorations, dental bleaching, tooth wear and early diagnosis of caries lesions.
- Since 2012: International and national lectures and courses about ‘Direct Anterior and Posterior Aesthetic Restorations’, ‘Macro Dental Photography’ and ‘Dental Bleaching’
Belorussian Dental Association
Using several case presentations:
- Minimally invasive, direct aesthetic resin composite restorations are going to be discussed in detail
- Clinical application protocols and recent advancements are going to be presented