The WHA is the decision-making body of WHO and is held annually in Geneva, Switzerland. It is attended by delegations from all WHO Member States and, thanks to FDI’s official relations status with the United Nations, we leverage this meeting by delivering statements made in consultation with the FDI Vision 2020 Task Team to influence global policies and commitments on oral health.
World Health Assembly 73 - 2020
The following statement was uploaded on the WHO website for the virtual 73rd World Health Assembly held online from 18-19 May 2020.
World Health Assembly 72 - 2019
The following statements were presented at the 72nd World Health Assembly held in Geneva from 20-28 May 2019.
- Agenda item 11.1: Proposed programme budget 2020-2021
- Agenda item 11.4: Implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Agenda item 11.5: Primary health care towards universal health coverage
- Agenda item 11.5: UHC – Community health workers delivering primary health care: opportunities and challenges
- Agenda item 11.8: Follow-up to the high-level meeting on antimicrobial resistance
- Agenda item 11.8: Follow-up to the high-level meeting on NCDs
- Agenda item 12.4: Promoting the health of refugees and migrants
World Health Assembly 71 - 2018
The following statements were presented at the 71st World Health Assembley held in Geneva from 21-25 May 2018.
- Agenda item 11.7: Preparation for the third High-level Meeting of the General Assembly on the Prevention and Control of Non-communicable Diseases, to be held in 2018
- Agenda item 12.4: Use of appropriate digital technologies for public health
World Health Assembly 70 - 2017
The following statements were presented at the 70th World Health Assembley held in Geneva from 22-31 May 2017.
- Agenda item 12.2: Antimicrobial resistance
- Agenda item 15.1: Preparation for the third High-level Meeting of the General Assembly on the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases