The multidisciplinary management of hypodontia: The A-Team
- The role of the general practitioner in the management of hypodontia is highlighted.
- The role of the general practitioner role in maintaining comprehensive treatment.
- The liaison between general dental practitioner and relevant specialists is important in terms of timely referral and managing the case is emphasised.
Tooth Surface Loss-Management from Conventional to Contemporary
- Proper diagnosis of tooth surface loss
- Prevention of further tooth surface loss
- Occlusal scheme in oral rehabilitation
- Role of adhesive restoration
- Use of Dahl principle