Management of Traumatic Dental Injuries
- To assist dental practitioners to be capable of performing the emergency treatment in dental practice.
- To determine a detailed examination as well as proper and on-time interventions regarding dental trauma cases.
- To underline the importance of clinical and radiological follow-ups.
- To highlight the endodontic considerations and immobilization by splinting in relation to survival of the traumatized tooth.
- To present the management in relation to the type of the traumatic injury will be discussed with the help of clinical cases.