- How to arrive at a common goal with your unique patient during treatment plan that fits their budget and commitment.
- How to thoroughly plan the case out through diagnostic wax ups, photos, and digital communication.
- How to arrive at minimally invasive dentistry, using AACD goals and criteria
- How to "keep the new smile long term" by addressing your patient's airway and protecting their valuable investment with oral appliance therapy, especially if there is sleep bruxism or any sleep disorder breathing.
- How to address more complex cases with referrals (i.e. with implants, ortho involvement)
Cosmetic Smile Makeover, Minimally Invasive, Communication with lab, Treatment Plan, Airway/ connection with Sleep Bruxism